A Printer is a base for making hard copies in different work sectors and even for personal use. Printer Serves the purpose of printing and scanning of your documents from your system. It allows you to print and scan your documents from everyday work. However, often people get stuck with different error messages and problems with the printer. They often report on the issue of the Printer not Responding.
However, if you are finding any difficulty with your printer don’t worry this article will help you resolve your problem.
Difficulties That User Faces With Printer Not Responding
The printer is a daily requirement for people working in different work sectors. It gets really annoying if your printer is stuck at work and your Workload is increasing at every moment. Often people find it hard to solve the issue, because it may arise from a lot of technical problem and glitches. There are no alternative options to the printer. People may find it hard to solve the issue, but often it occurs from some common mistakes. Like, sometimes people forget to check for the USB cable plugin, or they might have forgotten to Plug-in the printer power cable plug. In this cases, choosing a stepwise procedure to diagnose the problem would be wise.
It may also occur if you have made the wrong settings on your system during the installation procedure. Check for any possible errors at the front and then move on step by step.
Steps That Will Help You To Fix Printer Not Responding Issue
There are some proven steps that will help you in resolving your issue. Follow these stepwise methods as stated,
- Troubleshoot your printer, by checking all the plug-in with your system.
- Then check that you are connected to a stable network or wireless mode of connection. In that case, it would be better if you restart your devices associated in the process with your printer.
- Next Open and run your printer troubleshooter from your system.
- If you are on Windows 10, click on the printer and then Run “Troubleshooter.”
- Next, Open Windows Run and type in “services. msc” and hit enter.
- Scroll down to find the Print Spooler, click on it to see its status. If its running turn it off and then again turn it on after a moment.
- Now reconnect your device again from the start with your system and check if it is working.
Sometime, this method may not work depending on the different configuration of your system. In that case, you can follow this alternative method to solve your issue.
- Configure your port.
- Open windows run from your start and then type in “control” in Windows Run.
- Next select “Device and Printer” from the list of options that appears.
- Now select the printer from the list that appears.
- Right click on the printer and select “Properties” from the option that appears.
- Select the “Port” tab and check it is rightly configured to USB or DOT4.
- Furthermore, reinstall the printer drivers on your system. Clean install the driver and try to print it again.
However, if these methods don’t solve your problem, don’t worry, sometimes your printer might not respond due to technical glitches. In that case, contact our Printer Customer Support Number and get the help from our expertise to solve your problem.
Related Blog:- Easy Ways To Connect Printer To Wireless Router
Call Printer Customer Support Number +1-800-283-2149 for Immediate Assistance
Avail our services, reach us to get the best of service on the field. We can best resolve your issues. Call us at our toll-free Brother Printer Support to avail reliable solutions without damaging your pocket. You can also email us at our official email address. Email us with your list of errors and get responded by our tech team instantly. We are also available on our online portals. Live chat with our professionals to have an instant solution to your problems.
The post How to Troubleshoot Printer Not Responding Error? appeared first on Printer Tech Support Number.