Capturing a Screenshot is not a new thing for people who are pretty accustomed to computer usage. This particular feature is made available on most of the devices and operating systems. This has become the most common thing for more than few decades. One of the most frequently asked questions across the internet might definitely include ‘How to take a screenshot?’ Irrespective of the operating system or the version of OS, there are a plethora of methods to capture a screenshot on your device. In fact, taking a screenshot is the most simple and easy thing. If you use a precise method, it becomes very easy and you could, in turn, save the maximum amount of time. It will eventually enhance the appearance of the screenshots by following few unique techniques.
If you are a person or an employee who often depend on screenshots, you might understand the prominence of screenshots. In a bid to meet the essential criteria while taking the screenshot, ensure that you have checked the size, format, and width of the image or the screenshot. You need to make sure that you have captured the screenshot in such a way that your target is not missed. Capturing screenshots has altered since the official launch of Windows XP. Currently, there are innumerable tools and techniques for capturing the screenshots. The best technique of taking a screenshot is to look for a quick and efficient method. You need not have to use any kind of external software programs for taking a screenshot. In this post, we have covered various methods to capture a screenshot Windows 7 PC.
Check out, How to Fix Start menu not working issue on Windows 10?
Best Techniques for Capturing a Screenshot Windows 7 Computer
Check out the best and unique techniques that let the users take screenshots using the innovative tools. We have compiled and listed out various methods in a detailed manner.
1. Traditional Way of Taking a Screenshot
This is a known procedure to all the people who use the computer on a day to day basis. At one or other point of time, people might need to take a screenshot. In order to take a screenshot of the complete screen of the computer, just tap the ‘Print Screen’ or PrtScrn button that appears on the keyboard. On the top right corner of the keyboard, you can easily find this key so as to capture the entire screen. Based on the type of keyboard or the operating system, you need to press and hold Function [FN] key alongside the PrtScrn button. This way, you can easily take a screenshot of the currently opened window just by pressing and holding the ALT key and Print Screen. This is the handiest and easiest method of capturing the screen and lets you crop it on Paint or other image editing tools.
2. Snipping Tool
If you think that taking a screenshot using PrtScrn and pasting and saving it on Paint as a time-consuming process, you can simply use another tool available on Windows 7. It is none other than the Windows 7 Snipping Tool. This enables the users to take a screenshot in a manual way. Later, you can paste on some other editing application and save it easily. By using this snipping tool, you can save the time for cropping the picture. You can find this tool available on the latest versions of Windows ranging from Windows 7 and higher versions of operating system.
- Just go to Start >> All Program >> search for Snipping Tool from the search field.
- On the list of programs, you can find the option that says, Snipping Tool.
- Just click on it and a new pop-up window appears on the screen. Click on the ‘New’ button.
- Under the drop-down menu, you can find various types of snips such as Free-form snip, rectangular snip, full-screen snip and window snip.
- You can select any of the forms based on your preference and requirement.
- Another cropping window appears on the screen using you can select the area which you wish to capture.
- After that, the captured image opens in the Snipping Tool editing window.
- You can then make use of various Snipping Tool Options and edit the image.
- Lastly, you can even save the picture to some other folder on your PC or Laptop.
Read, How to delete files permanently on Windows?
3. Take a Screenshot using PicPick Tool
We have a slew of screenshot programs or tools available for all the users across the web. You can check out both free and premium screenshot tools available on the web. The users can pick the best program based on their efficiency. Some of the tools provide unusual customization options for the users. Among innumerable tools on the web, PicPick is one of the best editing tools available for all the users. This tool aids the users to make some modifications to the screenshot with much comfort. The people can utilize this PicPick tool completely for free of cost on Windows device.
Download PicPick Tool to Take a Screenshot
Here are the easy steps that assist the users for downloading and installing the PicPick tool on your Windows PC or Laptop without any difficulty.
- Initially, download PicPick app.
- You can even buy this tool or just continue the free download.
- For completing the installation process, follow the on-screen steps whilst the PicPick app installation.
- You can find a shortcut icon appearing on your desktop.
- Click to open the PicPick app on your Windows PC.
- Choose the type from the drop-down list within the section of Screen Capture that at the bottom left corner of the window.
- Similar to the snipping tool, you can find a list of options to take a screenshot.
- Soon after finishing the screen capture, you can then save the screenshot of your captured image.
- Save the screenshot in any of the file formats such as PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, etc.
These are some of the best ways that help the users to take a screenshot on your Windows device. For any queries, post them in the comments section present at the bottom of this web page.
The post How to Take Screenshots in Windows 10/8.1/7? Easy Guide appeared first on TechDrips.