This is an error which appears when MS is blocking the specific domain as email fails to respond. Well, this is a server error which indicates that the outgoing mail server is not responding to any request. So, before it causes any future problem, Fix Hotmail Error Code 550 by applying our industry matched solutions. Let us now see what solutions experts have for us to remove the error code.
Steps to Fix Hotmail Error 550 are as follows
- The foremost step is to get access to the Hotmail from the computer device and navigate to the “Tools section”. Tap on the “Accounts” icon and continue to the next step.
- Now, select your choice account and tap on the “Email Server setting” option.
- User are advised to navigate to the SMTP section by Hotmail Support expert professionals and perform a check on the server name as “[email protected]”.
- As instructed go to the “More Setting” icon and tap on the “Outgoing Server’ icon which is located at the top section of the menu bar.
- Users need to ensure that they have enabled the option known as “My Server Requires Authentication”. Save all of the modified “Setting” icon and close the ‘Server tab” now
- At last, try to send your email again.
Related Post: How to Fix your Hacked Hotmail Account?
Connect with our expert team to fix Hotmail issues with adept solutions!
If still the issue persists then, connect with Hotmail Support Number 1-800-213-3740 which is accessible 24*7 hours and deliver customers the most suitable remedy. Techies working with us possess a sound hand on in solving multiple issues while utilizing their experience and get customer’s technical problems solved. Thus, Feel free to contact us anytime and get hassle free solutions instantly.
The post How To Fix Hotmail Error Code 550? appeared first on .