OptusOptus email login issues occur because users may have entered wrong password or wrong username. So, to get rid of the aforesaid error Fix Optus Email Login Error with professional guidelines by approaching our technical expert team. Below are steps involved to help users recover from such unexpected issues such as and yes they are quite comprehensive for users to apply as well
Steps to Fix Optus Email Login Error
Step 1: Change the primary password now
- The first and the foremost step is to change the Internet Access password and “My Account password”. However, this is applied if users are sharing their same username with the OptusNet account.
- Now, change the Member Services password and then, modify the Account Holder’s OptusNet Primary email password
Step 2: Change the Secondary account’s password
- In this step, it is advised by Optus email Support technicians to change the password of their associated secondary OptusNet email address only
- However, do ensure that these changes are not affecting the “My Account” section or any other security login details.
Step 3: Change the password with the help of My Account
Here, to fix Optus email login error, it is suggested fir users to request a new password.
- The very first step is to log in with the help of “My Account username” which should not be user’s service number. If somehow, they don’t remember their “My Account login details” then, approach for a professional help as soon as possible.
- Navigate to the “Services” section to select all relevant service and click “Settings’ icon
- Now, go to “My Optus Email Accounts” and tap on “Manage Account” icon
- Click on “Generate Password’ against the email account which is needed to reset the password
- However, users will come across a temporary password which will later be sent to the mobile contact number listed in “My Account” option
- If you do not have a mobile number listed, it will be sent to your listed email account
- Reset the password and then, update all contact preferences in “My Account” section
Step 4: Change the temporary password
- Users first need to log in to “OptusNet Webmail” with the help of their temporary password
- Now, in a new tab, just log back into “My Account” and go to My Optus Email Accounts
- Click on “Change Password” icon against the email account which is required to set a permanent password
- Enter the temporary password in the “Current Password” field
Related Post:How To Fix Optus Email Error 2099?
Top reason to choose our customer support solutions are as follows:
- An award winning customers support solutions are delivered to users
- Smooth customer service transition process
- Value-added customer support services
- Punctual technical team
- 24/7*365 hours customer support service
Get connected to our Optus email support team and fix related issues with optimized remedies
Call our Optus Email Support Number team who is available 24/7*365 days in a year to bring world-class solutions for related queries. In spite of concerning get in touch withTechnical experts are skilled and competent in dealing with every minute to minute issue while delivering customers the most effective solutions. Moreover, Feel free to connect with us anytime and grab our world-class remote solutions at your desk.
The post How to Fix Optus Email Login Error? appeared first on .