Every designer should ensure to make their web design as effective as possible. It is very important to work with all the design components including colour, fonts, texture, text and other basic principles in order to make your design look different from others. It is recommended to arrange your design elements and content in such a way that it helps readers to easily find the most important information.
It is important to create a visual hierarchy while designing a website, logo design, brochure design or flyer design as it will help you to add more sense and alignment in your design. Moreover, it guides the readers to move from one element to another without facing any visual issue.
Below, we have discussed the smart rules that help the designers to create a stunning website, logo design and brochure design:
- Keep a perfect balance as a well-balanced website can attract and make new customers to your business.
- It is important to put quality content on your site to provide a positive reading experience for the end users.
- Page layout should be designed in a legible grid format using vertical and horizontal lines and make sure that your audience is moving in the right direction.
- Sometime repetition works so make sure that no one misses your call to action (CTAs).
- Add uniqueness and professional feel in your website.
- Remember, less is more. So give your web design elements great space.
- Add some texture to smartly minimize the negative space present in your site. Your overall arrangement of space, content and other design elements must make a complete sense.
- Limited content on site always work best, but make sure that no point is to be missed.
- The font size must be large enough as people read bigger things first .So use the right font size to encourage your readers
- Use brightness and contrast wisely as it can make or break your website design
- Use colours wisely to show important data as bright colours stand out from dark shades or grayscale.
iMediadesigns | is an Ecommerce web design company for B2B and B2C clients. It also offers cost effective web design and development services in Toronto.