We're your source for finding the most suitable internet plans and prices for your household or business. We cover the entire country, making sure all West Coast have the opportunity to compare internet plans and find the best deal.
If you're looking for a cable connection in West Coast (British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan) we will you to find the right plan for you. The 30M Cable internet is the best offer for WC
CanNet Telecom presents new plans for residents west coast service area. If you are looking for affordable, reliable and high-speed unlimited internet, switch to CanNet.
30M Internet features
- Download speed up to 30 Mbps; Upload speed up to 5 Mbps
- Unlimited usage
- No contract
- Extended warranty – 30 days full refund of monthly invoice, but **processing fee will not be refunded.
- Wired device Rental :- $4.98 (Will be applicable from 2nd Year onwards)
- Processing fee $39.90 (Original $99.95)**
- No Credit Check
- Shipping fee:- $0
TOS are below
- 1 years monthly price:- $24.98 plus Taxes.
- Afterward onwards $34.98 + $4.98 (Device Rental) plus taxes
- All wired and wireless cable modem on rental must be returned with 14 days upon cancellation at own cost.
- ** Processing fee will not be refunded.
Above promotion is only available for New customers (never had any service from Cannet) & It is the limited time offer.
Internet service available only where access and technology permits. Maximum speed is not guaranteed:-Actual speeds experienced may vary due to many technical factors.
It can’t hurt to compare a range of providers – large and small. While the smaller providers may offer a cheaper price, the larger guys usually make up for it in other aspects like service, extra perks and network superiority. Overall it can pay to look at the bigger picture of overall value, as opposed to just a cheap price alone.
So visit Promotional Link & Order Now -https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/BFS30
This post first appeared on CanNet Telecom: Unlimited High Speed Cable Internet At A Low Cost, please read the originial post: here