The IPL 2018 Auction is over. Now here’s a list of 10 questions that will test the limits of your IPL gyan
1. Name the lone cricketer from Kashmir in IPL 2018?
2. Which major Australian cricketer once endorsed Sandeep Lamichanne, the first Nepal player selected in the IPL?
3. Which team will paceman Ashoke Dinda play for?
4. Which team will all-rounder Yusuf Pathan play for?
5. Which team managed to spend even the last penny from its kitty of Rs 80 crore?
6. Which team still has over Rs 6 crore left in its wallet? (Don’t ask me why)
7. Who’s the specialist wicket-keeper in the Kings XI Punjab squad?
8. Which team has the smallest squad this IPL?
9. Who is the highest paid u-19 player in IPL 2018?
10. Which team is Colin Munro, world’s no 1 ranked T20 batsman, playing for?
1. Manzoor Dar
2. Michael Clarke
3. This was a googly. None
4. Sunrisers Hyderabad
7. None. Looks like KL Rahul will do the job
8. KKR. 19 players.
9. Mujeeb Zadran of Afghanistan. Rs 4 crore.
7-10: Congrats. You are a certified IPL addict
3-6: You have followed the auction carefully and know an awful lot about IPL
1-2: Don’t be hard on yourself. These were really Tough questions
Less than that: No crime being a Test cricket fan. I still respect you
DISCLAIMER : Views expressed above are the author’s own.
Source : timesofindia