Low-interest rate, exchange bonus and other schemes available on the Renault Lodgy as well
French automaker Renault is offering a festive bonanza this Diwali on its current lineup, including the now discontinued Scala and Pulse, on retails made between October 2 to October 31, 2017. However, its upcoming flagship offering, the Captur, will not be included in this festive scheme. So, let’s take a look at the offers, shall we?
- The Renault Duster will be available with an interest rate of 7.99 per cent when bought with a loan from Renault Finance and Loan
- Insurance at Rs 1 from Renault Assured program
- The SUV attracts a cash discount of Rs 10,000 and you also get a 2gm gold coin. The latter can be exchanged for a cash benefit as well (The rate for a 1gm gold coin has been taken at Rs 3,000)
- You can avail a Rs 10,000 exchange bonus if you sell your old car through Renault Selection (launched in 2015, it is Renault India’s pre-owned car brand)
- An additional Rs 7,000 corporate bonus can be availed too
Except for the Duster RXS CVT petrol automatic variant, these offers are applicable throughout the Duster range.
Check out: Renault Launches Duster Sandstorm Edition
Renault’s bread and butter model, the Kwid, comes with just one offer – an interest rate of 7.99 per cent through Renault Finance and Loan
Check out: Renault Kwid 2nd Anniversary Special Edition Launched
A cash benefit of Rs 30,000 on the Renault Lodgy Standard and RXE variants.
For Lodgy Stepway variants:
- An interest rate of 7.99 per through Renault Finance and Loan
- Offers a 2gm gold coin which can be exchanged for cash benefits
- A Rs 10,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car through Renault Selection
- Additional corporate bonus of Rs 7,000
Renault Scala and Pulse
Renault Pulse: The Nissan Micra-based hatchback attracts a cash benefit of Rs 40,000 or an interest rate of Rs 4.49 per cent (from Renault Finance and Loan). Moreover, there’s an additional corporate/PSU discount of Rs 6,000.
Renault Scala: The Nissan Sunny-based sedan attracts cash benefits of up to Rs 90,000 along with an additional corporate/PSU discount of Rs 6,000.
Read More on : Renault KWID AMT
This Story has not been edited by ABP News. It has been published through cardekho.com feed directly.