On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in
environment, health and safety news:
- A push for more worker safety in dairy
- Ontario’s new PTSD strategy
- New Dietary guidelines and food safety implications
- OSHA management guidelines
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Learn more about the push for dairy worker safety. Click here
- Learn more about Ontario’s new PTSD initiative. Click here
- Read more about new dietary guidelines. Click here
- Get the details about OSHA management guidelines. Click here
The post Dairy Worker Safety, PTSD, OSHA Changes and More… appeared first on Intelex Blog - Environmental, Health, and Safety Management.
This post first appeared on Intelex Blog - Environmental, Health, And Safety M, please read the originial post: here