Google is adding yet another feature to its Photo management platform, Google Photos. The app now allows anyone to manually create custom themed movies in just a bunch of steps. There are a handful of themes you can look into such as “They Grow up so Fast”, “Doggie Movie”, “Meow Movie”, “Selfie Movie”, and more. The company has even added a “Valentine’s day” theme for the forthcoming occasion. The update is now rolling out to Google Photos’ iOS, Android and web apps. Here’s how to use it.
Create a Custom Themed Movie on Google Photos
- For starters, make sure you have the latest version of Google Photos (iOS/Android) installed on your phone. Movie themes can be accessed on the web in case you don’t want to update. In addition to that, do note that all your pictures and videos need to be synced with Google Photos in order for this to work.
- To get started, head into the Assistant tab located on the left.
- Tap the green Movie icon and select any one of the available themes. Click “Get Started” from the pop-up.
- Next, depending on the theme you chose, you will be either notified as soon as the clip is ready or asked to pick a protagonist.
- For instance, if you select “They Grow up so Fast”, the app will ask you to choose a child. However, movies with themes like the “Smiles of 2017” will be automatically generated.
- Once Google Photos processes your movie, it will send you a notification, tapping on which will take you to the editing page.
- Here, you can alter the background music, exclude or include more shots, filters and add a title. Once done, hit the save button for exporting it to your library.
Quite simple and straightforward, isn’t it? And true to Google Photos’ reputation, it mostly works like magic. That’s it for this quick guide, let us know in the comment section if you are stuck at some step. Also, don’t forget to check our Google Photos Ultimate Guide for more such tips and tricks.
This post first appeared on Technology Personalized - Tech News, Reviews, Anal, please read the originial post: here