Picking that one person for your whole life is indeed a big task. You just can’t randomly start dating a guy and think that he’s the one. Relationship takes time. And realizing that he’s the one for you is not that easy. Sometimes, we lose a right person just because of our insecurities. And sometimes we keep going with a wrong person just because we think that he is good for us.
But how to make sure who is good for us and who isn’t?
It ain’t that difficult though.
Here is a list of signs that will make sure that he’s the one for you:
1. He knows your “I’m hungry and I don’t know what to eat” dilemma. He can put a full stop to you “BHOOK SWINGS” easily.
2. Accept it or not, most of the times your best friend doesn’t like your boyfriend. But if your BFF likes him, you’re goddamned lucky girl because you got the real one!
3. He’s Blunt. Not the rude blunt. But the polite and sweet blunt. He will tell you “You’re annoying me and I’m gonna throw you out of the window” on your face.
4. He doesn’t give you that blackmailing thing. He very well know that it’s actually stupid AF.
5. That “reach home safe”, opening the door for you and ladies first thing is what he does. And it’s so freaking cute. If he does these things that means he’s actually into you.
6. He will be there at your best. But what matters is he will be with you at your worst as well. He knows very well, when you need him and when you need to be left alone.
7. You guys might be opposite but you have the same idea of romance. Whether it is chilling at home or going out for a movie. You guys know what exactly the other one wants at that particular moment. And you love each other for that.
8. He gets your back and he supports you. Though he pulls your leg at times but he knows very well when to stop.
9. And putting a smile on your face is not a big task for him.
Image Source: Giphy
9 Signs To Make Sure That He is the Right One For You is a post from ExGag.
This post first appeared on Entertainment, Lifestyle, Latest News, Fashion, Technology And Video, please read the originial post: here