“Sex”, though a three letters word but definitely has a lot more than just three letters. And we all know it has the potential to change our Body a lot. But not everyone has a positive change. And it will continue happening until you clear up your mind about certain things. There are some Psychological Facts that prevent a person from having good sex.
Actual good sex and bad sex aren’t just things. Good one is about enjoying yourself and bad one will block your emotions. So next time when you do it, make sure to clear up your mind and enjoy the best sex ever of your life:
1. We are ashamed of our own bodies. Until and unless, we will not be comfortable with our bodies, how can we expect someone else to feel comfortable?
2. We feel shy to talk about it. Ever heard that communication is the key of a healthy relationship? Why don’t you consider it in case of sex? Actually, if you will not talk about it, you will end up regretting it or may be you will prefer not to do it next time.
3. Worrying too much about how you look. Rather than thinking about the standards people around us have set up for a perfect body, let us first try to accept ourselves. We worry too much about how we look, imperfect body is just a myth.
4. Being too much concerned about our bodily sounds and smells. Why do you worry about it? Everyone have it, all you need to learn is to laugh on yourself.
5. Feeling gross about our own body parts. If you cannot accept yourself, how can you expect other to accept you? Start thinking maturely. A girl has vagina and a boy has penis. And there is nothing to feel gross about it.
6. Feeling ashamed of your own needs and desires. If you would not know, what do you want, and if you will not tell your partner about your own sexual need, who else will? Your best friend?
7. Worrying too much about your sexual skills which is a waste if time. Nobody is perfect. You become skilled only when you do practice. Don’t think about how good your partner’s ex was.
8. Fearing about being labelled. People judge you anyway. If they call you a slut or fuckboy for being good at it then it is their fault not yours. It is the fault of their narrow mindedness.
9. Putting too much pressure on reaching orgasm. According to surveys, 2 out of 3 women does not reach orgasm. And it is completely OKAY.
10. Not focusing on enjoying yourself. You worry about your partner more than yourself. You can make your partner happy only when you learn to enjoy yourself.
Image Source: Giphy
Psychological Facts That Prevent You from Having Good Sex is a post from ExGag.
This post first appeared on Entertainment, Lifestyle, Latest News, Fashion, Technology And Video, please read the originial post: here