15 April 2018
Today is a sad day for the bloggers community. Scientists from around the globe have confirmed the possibility of suffering from each of the following diseases, provided you blog regularly! Vloggers however, are not to be included, since, they have classified under different taxon by the Committee of Underemployed Rational Scientists and Entrepreneurs (CURSE). The 10 weird diseases are as follows:
- Neobloggism: The irresistible urge to start a new blog despite having a successful blog at present.
- Hypofollowiphobia: The fear of having less number of followers on your blog.
- Bulla Shittus: The tendency to write useless made up stuff in your blog, only for the purpose of flaunting your literary skills.
- Neglecta Syndrome: The unconquerable craving to neglect your daily life and blog when you are not blogging and to dream of living your life, when you finally start blogging.
- Blogger’s Tetrad: The hysteric will to promote about your blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Whatsapp.
- Congenital Tagisia: The loss of decision-making capabilities while choosing the tags for your latest blog post.
- Acute Publishit Disorder: The unavoidable voices inside your head that ask you to revise your post once more before publishing it.
- Hypercustomania: The maniac customizations of your blog theme, without which your blog would have looked just fine.
- WordPressbiopia: The bias towards publishing on WordPress rather than other blogging websites like Blogger.
- Pseudoantarcticitis: The inability to decide whether to believe the articles published on Antarctica Daily or not.