29 January 2018
The answer is obviously an affirmation. We see plenty of people around who are Depressed. To find out how a depressed person looks like, you can buy a mirror. But if you don’t want go buy a mirror for that cause, ever, then you should read Antarctica Daily everyday.
As our Social Media Admin, Saurabh Halder might tell you, it is the office pressure which depresses most of the people. Which is partly why, he joined our network, so that he can be depressurized from all the sternous office work. So clearly, a person deprived of depressurization can never be depressed or, in other words, a depressed person can never be deprived of depressurization!
But, that does not change the fact that depression is indeed a growing problem. That’s why, we recommend to every humane human to Follow what follows:
- Try to make what you say funny by using double negatives instead of simple words. And never should you not follow that.
- Keep on repeating whatever you want to say to a person, and if they get annoyed, act as if they are encouraging you.
- Talk about something sensitive to someone, then when that person feels uncomfortable, act as if you didn’t know that guy was there!
- Randomly ask someone whether they remember you from your last life!
- When a person enters the room, point to him/her and say a few strange words. This works better if you were alone in that room.
All these will not free you from Depression, but will surely make your companion more depressed than you, making you relatively not depressed!
- If you follow this blog, happiness will follow you back
- If you follow our twitter handler, sadness will unfollow you
- If you like our facebook page, the Antarctic penguins will start liking you
All the links could be found if you scroll a li’l down to the widget area!