28 January 2018
We will simply advice you to relax, calm down and appreciate the aesthetic pleasure of a date, today’s date we mean.
- Take a notebook.
- Write down today’s date. Not month and year. But only the date.
- Now write the date again a little to the right of the previous date, but this time put a little gap in between the digits.
- Now write the month number in between the two dates.
- Again write the month in between the two digits of the dates.
- Put two backslashes after the first two and then the next two digits.
- Fold the paper and place it in a secured locker.
- Take it out of its confinement 50 years later.
- Show your next generation, what a miraculous day you had lived in, provided you are still alive.
- In case, you are not, don’t even think about coming back and haunting your successors! BTW, if you read ‘Antarctica Daily’ daily, a smile would never leave your face and you would live a beautiful and long life.
If you have no idea what we were talking about, then see this,
28012018 》 28/01/2018 》 28 January 2018
- If you follow this blog, happiness will follow you back
- If you follow our twitter handler, sadness will unfollow you
- If you like our facebook page, the Antarctic penguins will start liking you
All the links could be found if you scroll a li’l down to the widget area!