You’re used to seeing her as a funny, goofy redhead on I Love Lucy, but Lucille Ball’s career started way before that — and continued for a long time thereafter. See what she looked like off-screen in these gorgeous glimpses of her home and work life.
1. 1936: Sporting the latest fashion in Hollywood, California.
2. 1936: Drawing brow makeup on boxer Maxie Rosenbloom on the set of “Muss ‘Em Up.”
3. 1938: Sipping a shake through a straw wearing classic ’30s clothes.
4. 1938: Appearing on the radio program “The Phil Baker Show.”
5. 1939: Dressed up in tulle for a portrait by Laszlo Willinger.
6. 1940: Rocking a swimsuit with a cute vintage hairdo.
7. 1941: Showing off the latest fashions, arms akimbo.
8. 1943: Practicing with dance coach Charles Walters to “DuBarry Was a Lady.”
9. 1944: Inserting orchids into her hair while getting ready to perform at Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 60th birthday.
10. 1945: Clowning around with Groucho Marx at CBS’s KNX radio studios.
11. 1950: Driving with Desi in a peachy convertible.
The post 32 Rare Photos Of Lucille Ball You’ve Probably Never Seen appeared first on Do You Remember?.