We’ve all been there. We’re sitting in class waiting for the seemingly never-ending lecture to come to a close so the weekend can officially begin.
But rather than pay attention to what’s being said, one surefire way to pass the time is to take up doodling in your notebooks…or even your textbooks. Despite our teachers always warning us to never write, doodle, or so much as underline anything in our textbooks, I always felt a rebellious impulse to do so.
And while my doodles were never nothing more than stick figures and the occasional geometric pattern, these students transformed their textbooks into astonishing masterpieces. Here are 24 acts of Textbook Vandalism that are just too brilliant to hate.
1. Storage disks have become a thing of the past, just like dinosaurs.
2. I don’t recall learning about that part of the food chain.
3. You too can be a star if you start paying attention and stop failing this course.
4. Something seems a bit disjointed about this teen’s artwork.
5. Who could forget the joys of learning a second language?
The post 18 Examples Of Genius Textbook Vandalism By Bored Students That Can Almost Be Forgiven appeared first on Do You Remember?.