Sick of the usual box of chocolates/red roses combo for Valentine’s? Then use your imagination this year and try a gift with a difference that they’ll love. Here’s our top five choices that will put a smile on their face.
- An Expedia Gift voucher – Who can resist the allure of a weekend away or a faraway place even further afield?
- Their favourite plant or herb – potted up in a jam jar with a red ribbon or a cool retro can. This won’t cost you much at all but you’ll get maximum brownie points for your thought and effort.
- Six cool knobs from Trinca-Ferro. With over xxx lines to choose from, there’s bound to be something at the online Trinca-Ferro store they will love. And with fast delivery guaranteed, you’ve still got time to order them a very special present.
- An engraved necklace, bracelet or ring – simply engrave it with the date that you met. It’s a special message to them that only they’ll get.
- A day of your time – Yes, really. Tell them that you’ve booked a day off from work and that they get to choose what you do with it and where you’ll go.
The post My Funny Valentine appeared first on Trinca-Ferro Blog.