We all love how a sofa, or love seat, or a chair looks when it is built and sitting in our living room, but how do we know that we have spent our money wisely?
In an earlier article, we gave an overview of The Differences of Smith Brothers Upholstery. We asked the question, “what makes the difference?”, and in this article we are going to discuss how-
Furniture Frame Construction Makes the Difference
By taking a closer look at the Furniture Frame Construction of Smith Brothers Upholstery, we get a glimpse into a company who puts their heart and soul into creating one of the best upholstered products available to the consumer.
Since we here at Kloter Farms believe that our customers deserve nothing but the best value for your money, we wholeheartedly embrace this culture of craftsmanship.
There are a number of characteristics that make Smith Brothers Furniture Frame construction unique to the industry.
- Reinforced Joints
- Built-In Legs
- Strong Base Rails
- Solid Hardwood Maple Construction
- All In-House Assembly
- Exclusive Triangle Brackets
- Increased Arm Support
- Lifetime Warranty
Here is a little more in-depth look at each of these fine characteristics
1. Reinforced Joints– All high stress joints are double-dowelled, glued, screwed, and reinforced with solid maple blocks, making them extremely durable.
2. Built in Legs– The legs of every piece are built directly into the frames and not attached seperately as a final step
3. Strong Base Rails– The critical load-bearing front and back rails are made of 1.25″ solid maple lumber for superior strength and to eliminate warping in the frame.
4. Hardwood Maple Construction– All Smith Brothers frames are built from the finest kiln-dried maple hardwoods.
5. In-House Assembly– The lumber is cut and the frames are assembled by experienced craftsmen employed by Smith Brothers at their plant in Berne, IN. There is absolutely no labor outsourcing as many other manufacturers do.
6. Triangle Brackets– As an added measure for support in the high-stress areas of their press-back recliners, Smith Brothers uses heavy duty triangle brackets in the joint corners.
7. Exclusive Arm Supports– Smith Brothers designed and implements their own exclusive arm support in all of their reclining furniture frame construction. This unique design greatly reduces wobble in the arms that is common to other manufacturer’s reclining furniture.
8. Lifetime Warranty– Smith Brothers offers a lifetime warranty on their frame construction, guaranteeing it against warping or breakage.
see here for complete warranty information
There are many other characteristics that make Smith Brothers Upholstery unique to the industry, but hopefully this article gives you another glimpse into a company that is unwilling to compromise quality and integrity, and we are proud to partner with them.
Click Here for directions to come and see our extensive Smith Brothers Collection.
The post Smith Brothers- Furniture Frame Construction makes the Difference appeared first on Kloter Farms Blog.