In countries like India, agriculture is a huge contributor to nation’s social-economy. Especially in India, it is higher than that of world’s averagetomake for 6.1%. India stands secondin farming and harvesting worldwide.
Report says, along with harvesting rate, the rate of losses of crops have been recorded to be high and need to be fixed as soon as possible. Unlike green revolution, contemporary crop safety revolution is taking long to reach the countryside but an essential one to be carried out effectively. Keeping agricultural safeguard in mind,
Smart Fence Security Services in India is here with different Fencing options for agricultural land. Take a look.
Why Agricultural lands require fencing?
Before delving into fencing, let’s have a brief idea over “why fencing is required?”
Fencing is not a fledgling concept in agriculture. This is an age-old practice and has been carried out in different modes and methods with passage of generations. Yes, now the fencing is inline with contemporary technological methodologies. More and more sophisticated systems are flooding the market and enabling a wider choice for users. Fencing is a one-time investment and affords a long-term protection for agricultural fields and properties and helps curtail crop losses from diverse disruptive causes. An effective fencing set up can
- Demark a possessed property (legal requirement),
- Keep out stray animals and intruders,
- Separate lands in case of mixed farming,
- Keep thieves away,
- Protect land and crop, and many more.
Fencing is all about privacy, beauty and security that a farm demands to offer best out of its all. Let’s check different kinds of fencing available for agricultural land.
Types of Agricultural Fencing available
Diverse types of fencing offer various cost effective and environmental friendly fencing solutions.
- Wooden fencing,
- Stock fencing,
- Wire fencing,
- Synthetic fencing,
- Synthetic fencing,
- Rail fencing, and
- Power fencing.Among all the fencing systems, power fencing is the most effective and cheapest fencing and is widely used across the world. This is the most advantageous fencing practice but needs more awareness and training to be implemented in India.
- Power fencing for agricultural land
Cutting out the maintenance cost, power fencing is an apt alternative to traditional fencing practice. Traditionalfencing like, wooden fence, synthetic fence like vinyl wire fence, smooth wire fence, high tensile wire fence, stock fence demands more maintenance, more labor cost and not a onetime investment. It is effective to a certain extant but can fail to act giant animals like elephants. So, the concept of power fencing came into frame and is working well to safe guard agricultural lands. Power fencing can be of two varieties- solar power fencing and electric power fencing.
- Solar fencing for agricultural land
Solar Fencing system is a happening alternative to conventional fencing system to protect crops at agricultural land & property. It acts as a physical barrier for animals, thieves, and other unusual elements. When any living object comes in contact with the fencing wire, it experiences a sharp, short yet a safe electric shock. It doesn’t harm the animal but protects your farm effectively without using electric power.
Advantages of solar fencing
- Cuts out power consumption
- Easily available
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used at remote locations
- Protects nature
- Unlike electronic fence, Keeps animal safe
- Avoids charged fence
- Controls live stock
- Electrical fencing for agricultural land
Ensuring crop safety,electric fencing works effectively in agricultural farms. It generates electrical pulses in regular interval of time and keeps wild animals away. Objects when come in contact of electric fencing wire, are struck by a sharp electric shock that may be fatal but majority of the animals manage to escape it.
Advantages of electric fencing
Electric wire fencing is
- Of Low cost as compare to wood, or vinyl wire fencing,
- Lower maintenance cost,
- More effective as generates high voltage shock,
- Easy to install,
- Easy to operate, and many more.
- Along with safeguarding, fencing security protocol can be stretched a lot more. With that concept in mind, Smart Fence integrated security is upgrading the ancient security system to a newfangled avatar that is more about functionality and cost efficiency.In this regard, Smart fence offers
- Solar fencing
- Power fencing,
- Integrated access control system,
- CCTV surveillance solution,
- Under vehicle scanning system,
- Boom barriers,
- Tyre killers,
- Road blockers,
- ANPR system and more.Want to know more details about the fencing : Buying Solar Fencing and Power Fencing Things to Consider
The post Different Fencing Options For Agricultural Land & Advantages appeared first on Smartfence - Blog.
This post first appeared on Top 5 Ideas For Smart Home Security And Industries Security, please read the originial post: here