Make sure you don’t miss anything!
There are just a few days left before the grand festival arrives. Since you’re busing managing everything alone, here’s a Checklist to ensure you don’t forget anything last minute!
- Cleaning the entire house
- Bringing new linens, bed sheets, tablecloths
- Shopping for earthen pots (diyas) & lights
- Buying a pretty door hanging (toran)
- Preparing sweets & snacks (or ordering them)
- Choosing a pattern for Rangoli & getting the required colors
- Choosing gifts for relatives/close friends
- Gathering all the things required for Diwali Pooja
- Making necessary arrangements for Chopda Poojan
- Buying fresh flowers for decoration on Diwali day
- Decorating the mandir
- Making the rangoli
- Setting up new crockery and serving sweets & dry fruits
- And last but not least, adorning traditional clothes & enjoying the festivities
Add to the list if we’ve forgotten anything! Happy Diwali to you!
This post first appeared on IDprop Is The Biggest Platform For Interior Design & Architecture Professionals, please read the originial post: here