Have you ever seen the ladies of your house waking up early in the morning and hustling around the house and flooding up the Kitchen to get your food ready in time? Are you one of the women who are amazing at managing this organized chaotic schedule everything? You all must be wishing that I wish I didn’t have to run around the kitchen to find everything that I need in the day. The cookware whether it is the pans, the spoons, serve ware and drink ware, all of it just by the reach of your hands so nothing falls or breaks and makes it a bigger havoc. Let us reveal a dark secret that is unknown to the masses, there is a space which is unfilled and unoccupied in most of our kitchens. Have you noticed that dark spot in your kitchen which is actually a boon in disguise for you? The corners of your kitchens are the ideal place to let your processes happen with much ease.
So yes this is your eureka moment that you have now explored what you were really missing, but now time is to understand how do you make the most of it? Now if you have a parallel kitchen, there are really no corners. But is you have huge square or l-shaped kitchens, you are likely to have the coveted corners there. There are a lot of things you can ideally do in that corner, but kitchen accessories or install cabinets. You can always instinctively correct a design blunder in your home style with your own creativity. However, before we go that way, let us understand what notes you should make before getting the ideal Kitchen Corner Cabinet or a shelf.
- Check feasibility in operating your kitchen functions with ease.
- Your budget: Let’s not go too of the board and splurge out on your kitchen corner cabinet, not a good move!
- The space, if it is a smaller space, you cannot really do much, may be just place your gas cylinders if you seem to use any.
Now what can you exactly do with your kitchen corner?
- Use the corner wall space vertically for things such as placing your pans and cooking spoons or spatulas.
- If the space seems a little larger, create a cabinet space or a rack which can easily accommodate all your boxes with necessities and things which you use on a regular basis like tissue rolls or food-wrapping foils.
- This is also a good place to store appliances such as mixer grinder, blenders, toasters, coffee kettles or baking trays.
Do you have a corner space like the one we are talking about here? What do you do with yours? Tell us about it!
This post first appeared on IDprop Is The Biggest Platform For Interior Design & Architecture Professionals, please read the originial post: here