Well it’s that time of the year when grilling season in full effect. I love this time of the year!
With football season ahead of us we will be firing up the grill with our favorite meats. Use
these tips on how to keep your grill clean so that your grilling experience will be hassle free.
Clean Your Grill Before you Start …..
Don’t rush to put our meat on the grill without cleaning the grill first. Sometime we get in
such a hurry and we head out to our grill with our loaded pan of meat, and we take the lid
off the grill only to find out that our grill needs cleaning! In order to keep your meat
sanitized and flavorful follow these tips to clean your grill grate below:
How To keep Your Grill Clean:
- Invest in a long-handled grill brush to scrap burn food of the grill grate
- Use a grill stone to keep grease and food from accumulating on the grates
- Use aluminum foil to cover your grill grate while cooking to keep your meat from sticking.
- Use a weatherproof grill cover to help keep your grill clean, your grill is metal and will rust
if exposed rain or moisture.
- Always empty the ash catcher each and every time before you grill.
- Clean the bottom of the grill and the lid with a damp cloth.
- Brush the grates after grilling
- Clean your grill regularly
Grill cleaning and maintenance for charcoal grills as the gas grills. You can grill year round and enjoy
family and friends. A little cleaning goes a long way, it doesn’t have to be hard to keep your grill clean.
Follow these simple tips on How To Keep Your Grill Clean and you can guarantee that you will have the
best tasty flavorful meals during the season!
The post Best Tips On How To Keep Your Grill Clean appeared first on .