The supporting table legs & chairs were sourced from Ikea. The minimalist slimline pedal bin fits in neatly and unobtrusively. The colour palette is light and bright with acid green highlight around the window – picked up cleverly on the map of Beaujolais – the wine making region local to the area. We also like the paint detail where the green graduates into the white along a rather unexpected line.
Behind the bench is a shallow, 3-tier cupboard that reaches all the way up to the double-height ceiling; a fantastic storage solution for a small space. Visit the designer’s website to see lots of before & after photos of the space.
- 10 Elgin Marble white wall gloss tiles – 248 x 398mm
- Carte des vins du Beaujolais
- Farrow & Ball Arsenic No.214 matt estate emulsion paint
- simplehuman slim pedal bin, 55 litre – brushed stainless steel
- Ikea HILVER cone-shaped legs
- Ikea LAVER dining chair
- Hairpin bench legs
- Oriented strand board (OSB)
The post Get their look: Pied-à-terre kitchen on a budget appeared first on H is for Home Harbinger.