Rescue Tape RT1000201207USCO Self-Fusing Emergency Repair Tape, Green, Silicone
- FIX ANY LEAK IN SECONDS: Shower, Garden, Kitchen, Boat - practically any leak can be fixed with Rescue tape in a matter of seconds. Rescue tape can be applied on any kind of surface and WE Guarantee it will never become gummy, sticky or unravel itself. Once it is properly applied it can serve as a permanent fix.
- ALWAYS WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET STUCK: Most people carry Rescue tape in their Emergency bag, car or on a boat for unexpected emergencies. Broken radiator hose or hot pipe is easy to fix with Rescue tape because it can handle temperature up to 500F and pressure up to 950 PSI.
- NO STICKY MESS: Rescue Tape is extremely durable but when it comes time to remove it, it does not leave any sticky residue like a duck tape. Fortunately Rescue tape does not stick to anything so all you need for a proper application is to stretch it and overlap it. (Please read our instructions carefully before application)
- NO MORE RUSTY CONNECTIONS AND WIRES: Rescue tape is an Excellent insulant. It creates Insulation up to 8000 Volts per layer. You can safely put your christmas lights out, protect your antennas against UV light and corrosion or simply protect wires agains harsh conditions and salt water.
- MILITARY DAMAGE BATTLE KIT: We are proud to say that Rescue tape is the only Silicon tape that is used by U.S.A military in their Recovery and Battle Damage Assessment & Repair Kit (BDAR KIT). Made in U.S.A.
Emergency Repair Tape, Self-Fusing Silicone Tape, 12' x 1", Black
5 used from $ 6.44
- For use in emergency repair for automotive, plumbing, and marine applications
- Silicone rubber material for resistance to heat, solvents, and chemicals
- Bonds to self within 24 hours at room temperature
- 700 psi maximum operating pressure for sealing leaks under pressure
- Operating temperature range of -85 to +500 degrees F
F4 Tape - Self-Fusing Silicone Tape MIL-SPEC 1" X 36' (Black)
- HIGHEST QUALITY - F4 Tape Is Self-Fusing With New Silicone Technology, Fuses In SECONDS! Guaranteed To Never Become Gummy, Sticky, nor Dissolve or Unravel Itself!
- US MILITARY GRADE - Meets and Exceeds Mil Specs (US Military Standards), Trusted and Used By The US Marine Corps, Air Force, and Navy! Quality You Can Trust!
- MULTI PURPOSE - Perfect Emergency Repair Tape For Outdoors, Camping, Fixing Leaks, Making Handle Grips, Hose or Tube Repairs In Cars or Boats!
- MAXIMUM ENDURANCE - Insulates 8,000 Volts Per Layer, 950 PSI Tensile Strength, 500F Heat Resistance, F4 Tape Is Waterproof and Airtight, Made With Perfect American Engineering That Will Last For Years!
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - We Proudly Stand By All Of Our Products! F4 Tape Is Guaranteed To Meet and Exceed Your Expectations Or Your Money Back, Shop With Confidence!
2X Philmore Self-Fusing Clear Silicone Rubber Emergency Repair Tape Seals Insulates Waterproofs, 1" x 10ft
- Made in USA! UL Listed! Meets Military Spec! 2 Rolls 1" x 10 ft
- Chemically and physically bonds to itself wherever it overlaps
- Silicone rubber tape seals and insulates
- Waterproof - great for fixing leaks in pipes and hoses
- Resists: UV, Oil & Chemicals
Self Fusing Water Leak Pipe Repair Tape, Lichamp 60 Feet Strong Waterproof Silicone Rubber Self-fusing Leakproof Piping Emergency Mending Tape, Insulation Tapes for Home Use Cable, 1"x10'x6 Rolls
- 1 ) WIDE APPLICATION: Repair the outdoor antenna wire and cable, quickly repair the leakage pipe, to solve the sewer leakage trouble, emergency hose repair etc.
- 2 ) RELIABLE QUALITY: Made of rubber material, High temperature resistance, with a certain insulation properties, durable and environmental protection.
- 3 ) EASY USE: Easy to apply, easy to remove, no messy adhesive, sticks only to itself, forms permanent bond.
- 4 ) COMPETITIVE PRICE: Stock your toolbox and get the best price. 1 inch width, 10 feet length, 6 rolls, 30 mil thickness, longer & thicker than most other brands.
- 5 ) SATISFACTION: 30 days return & refund policy without hassle, get the full refund quickly or free replacement if you aren't completely satisfied.
XFasten Silicone Self Fusing Tape 1-Inch x 36-Foot (Clear)
- Self-fusing Silicone Tape that does not melt up to 260°C (500°F) making it ideal for emergency repairs for automotive, plumbing, marine, hose, electrical, indoor and outdoor applications.
- Silicone rubber has a tensile strength capacity of 900 PSI, giving it superior water and air tight sealing performance for high pressure pipe leakages.
- Corrosion-proof and has high resistance to heat, harsh solvents, chemicals; Meets UL 510 standards and ISO 9001 on Industrial Grade Sealing Application.
- Flexible, Stretchable and conforms even to small pipe diameters, tight corners and cold environments up to -50°C (-60°F)
- Insulates up to 600 volts/mil and dissipates heat generated well so as to resist melting, weathering and tearing.
TOPTON Silicone Repair Tape Bonding Rescue Self Fusing Tape No Adhesive No Sticky Mess Waterproof 1in X 12ft X 0.02in (1PC Clear)
- Extremely durable with germany imported heavy duty silicone material
- Fix Any Leak In Seconds: Applied on any kind of surface
- Resists weathering, salt water, oil, acids, UV rays
- Excellent insulation up to 8000 Volts.700PSI Strength
- Can use at Shower Kitchen, Boat, Automotive, Garden
BCP Black Waterproof Silicone Rubber Self Fusing Tape Repair Tape waterproof adhesive tape 1" x 10'
- Material: Silicone rubber
- Length:3000mm/118 Inches; Width:25mm/1 Inch
- Resistance high and low temperature: -50 C to 260
Arlon Silicone Self Fusing Tapes Amalgamation Rubber Tapes For Emergency Pipe Fishing Rod Marine Underwater Wrapping Pack of 2
- Pack of 2 Rolls With PE Bag Each | Black Color |Size 25.4MM Width 10 Feet Length 0.5MM Thickness |Rectangle Shape| PLEASE STRETCH 2 TO 4 TIMES LENGTH TO WRAP FOR BEST PERFORMANCE
- Material 100% Specially Formulated Silicone Rubber | Temperature -50 to 260 °C
- Versatile Application for vehicles & equipment for emergency hose repair | Seal leaky hoses, pipe, tubing. Waterproof electrical connections and terminals | Use as an emergency fan belt. Work even over wet, dirty or oily surfaces | Tourniquet or emergency wrap over bleeding injuries | permanent airtight, Watertight seal in seconds, repair & seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing, lines, & fittings
- Resists moisture, oxygen, and ozone to assure continuous high insulation values. | Conforms smoothly when wrapped around complex forms. | Bonds to itself at room temperature within 24 hours. | Remains non-tacky to the touch and does not adhere to other surfaces, or substrates.| Insulates with single wrap, thereby reducing labor time and cost.| Dampens vibration and resists heat and mechanical shock as well as corona. | All tapes are protected by a special interleaved liner.
OSOF Multi-purpose 2 Rolls Black Repair Sealing Insulation Tape, Silicone Self Fusing Tapes Amalgamation Rubber Tapes For Emergency Pipe Plumbing & Water Hose Leaks, Electrical Cords, Strech, Wrap & S
- 【Function】-- Bonding Tape use to outdoor or indoor seal leaky hoses, pipe, weathering accessory, waterproof electrical connections and terminals,also a good Rescue Tape for emergency.
- 【Wide application】-- Repair Tape applied for car, boat, air conditioner, cables, connectors, exhaust repairing, oil lines, water hoses and pipes,garden, etc.Keep it on board vehicles & equipment for emergency hose repair
- 【Material】-- Black self-adhesive sealing tape made of high quality silicone rubber, waterproof, resistant heat,insulation
- 【Specification】-- Operating temperature range of -60 ℃ to +260 ℃,applied in complex and harsh environments;tensile strength≥4.9Mpa ;Elongation ≥ 300% ;Dielectric strength ≥400V/mil ;
- 【Size & Package】-- each roll around 1.5m(L)*25mm(W)*0.5mm(H)/59inch(L)*0.98inch(W)*0.019inch(H) -- 2 Rolls/Pack
Emergency Repair Tape
Emergency Repair Tape, Self-Fusing Silicone Tape, 12′ x 1″, Black
This ER Tape roll of silicone rubber self-fusing emergency repair tape is 1″ wide and 12′ long and is suitable for use in emergency repair for automotive, plumbing, and marine applications. The black color silicone rubber tape is resistant to heat, solvents, and chemicals and bonds to itself within 24 hours at room temperature to form a water and air tight seal of up to 700 pounds per square inch (psi). This tape has an operating temperature range of -85 to +500 degrees F and meets Underwriter Laboratories (UL) 510 standard for electrical insulation. This tape is suitable for applications such as sealing automotive coolant hoses and home plumbing pipes or for insulating electrical connections.
ER Tape is a brand of Rowe Industries, which manufactures silicone tape and insulated wire. The company, founded in 1985, is headquartered in Toledo, OH.
This post first appeared on Tools Hardware Industrial Scientific Musical Produ, please read the originial post: here