When we think of Lemons we think of lemonade right? What if I told you
that there are other ways t use lemons other than making a delicious drink.
Here are some natural ways to clean your home with lemons I hope you
find these tips useful.
Lemons scent are very fresh and energizing, they don’t cost a lot
and can virtually can be found in any grocery store or even on a
lemon tree. Lemons contain both acidity found in the juice along
with the grease-cutting oil contained within its skin to create a
superb cleaning agent.
When life throws you lemons inteade of making lemonade you
can relax and say ” Thank you lemons for making cleaning
chores so much easier” Lemons are a a natural, mild
disinfectant that you can use for a variety of things. So go
ahead and grab some lemons and get to doing your
Cleaning Hacks With Lemons
- To clean the microwave
- Clean yur cutting board
- Remove stains from your countertops
- Make an all purpose cleaner with the lemon peels
- Use it to polish your copper items
- Place lemon peels and ice cubes and salt to clean
- To scrub stubborn food stains of plates
- Deodorize smelly containers
- Polish your silverware
- Use to get hardwater buildup off shower doors
Bonus Cleaning Hacks For Lemons
Here are a few more tips for using lemons to clean.
- Fridge – Soak a cotton ball to freshen up your fridge.
- Tea Kettle- Use a few drops of lemon juice an water and boil.
- Toilet Bowl- Scrub with lemon juice and salt to clean the toliet.
- Faucets- Sprinkle lemon juice on to polish and make shiny.
- Glass & Mirror Cleaner- Squeeze 3 drops into spray bottle with water.
Well that about does it for the tips pn how to use lemons to do your
cleaning. I hope you enjoyed until next time. C Ya!
The post 10 Ways To Clean With Lemon appeared first on .