If you are a Mother you know that Cleaning baseboards and dusting furniture and ceiling fans
is not on your “To Do” list everyday! Even though you would love for these areas to be cleaned
daily it’s just not happening due to all your other motherly duties. I own a house cleaning business
and recently I decided to do a full deep cleaning of my entire home over the holidays since I had
the time on the schedule since my employees were busy doing all our clients holiday house cleaning.
I pulled my stove room behind the wall and low and behold to my amazement I find all kind of
hidden treasures ( side eye) and because I’m so busy running my cleaning business I tried to
give myself a pass! Nope not gonna happen I should know better, therefore today I’m going to
do better. Most of you have those cute little cleaning schedules that you never follow, today
as a professional house cleaner, house cleaning owner, etc.. what ever you want to call me, I’m
going to give us Moms a clean guide to a clean house. Its easy, convenient simple & practical.
Daily House Cleaning
- Wipe down counter tops nightly after dinner
- Put dishes in dishwasher after dinner
- Wash dinner dishes if you don’t have a dish washer
- Vacuum kitchen floor & damp mop
- Squeegee showers after use
- Wipe down sinks & mirrors
- Vacuum floors
- Wipe down toilet seats with Lysol wipe or a disinfectant
Living Rooms/ Den
- Pick up everything off the floor and put in a laundry basket until you can put the items away
- Run vacuum over floor, rugs, etc..
- Use a microfiber towel and dust furniture quickly
If you do these simple things daily it will help keep you sane! Yes sanity is all we Mothers look for daily.
of course you will have to do a through detailed cleaning bi weekly or monthly, what ever your schedules
allows., but hopefully this ‘Moms” house cleaning guide will get your started to keeping a clean house!!!
The post Moms Guide To A Clean House appeared first on .