Planning to short sale your home? These tips might help you!
1. Contact your mortgage lender(s) and let them know you’d like to know more about how to short sale your home.
2. Ask your lender if you’re eligible for HAFA, or some other relocation assistance program.
3. Speak to your accountant and/or attorney to discuss the repercussions of a short sale.
4. Most lenders require the property to be listed by a Real Estate agent.
5. Take action! Make the best of a difficult situation.
Need to short sale your house? We have helped many homeowners successfully negotiate short sales with their lender. If you feel like you can’t keep up with the payments, we can buy your House fast in San Antonio! Markette Properties, Inc. presents an unique, simple approach for selling your home! We are real estate investors, not real estate agents. We buy houses in Texas just like yours! We are dedicated to the highest professional real estate standards for all of our clients.
Do you want to sell your house fast in San Antonio for top dollar with the least hassle? Give us a call! (210) 853-2788 or click here and get a cash offer today.
The post Tips To Short Sale Your Home in San Antonio, TX appeared first on We Buy Houses San Antonio.
This post first appeared on We Buy Houses In San Antonio For Cash 210-853-2788, please read the originial post: here