Hello hello to all of you, my old time internet friends, and any new readers who just stumbled here by accident. Happy 2018 to you! It’s been awhile and I feel somewhat stiff typing these lines, yet after taking a pretty long digital detox, going home for weeks and detaching, spending past months deep in my head overanalyzing everything and searching for answers and paths, it finally feels like I’m ready to be back online. While I’m still not sure about all the details and what’s to follow, I know I truly want to be here.
This year I want to move Forward, pursue what’s good for me and those around me, connect more, build and create more, do more, and more importantly, do more of the right things, both large and small. My goals are positivity, confidence and well-being. It’s a search and a journey that I’ll be sharing and documenting, and you’re more than welcome to come along!
So, where is it all happening?
- My Instagram is @katekosaya, I do daily stories and post lots of food, my house plants, and NYC scenes. Friday Fridge is one of my favorite series I look forward to continuing.
- Speaking of the fridges and exciting series, I’ll be exploring and sharing more healthy(-er) approaches to food, meal ideas, ingredients, and wellness habits this year – this is why I’m launching a newsletter! Subscribe to Papaya weekly if you want to get my ideas and recipes for meal prep, quick and healthy dishes, tips and tricks that I discover as I work toward living better and making 2018 the year that counts.
- I’ll still be publishing my regular longer posts and full recipes right here, on the good old blog.
- Vlogs, NYC crawls, travels, and other occasional live videos on my YouTube channel – you can subscribe and click on the bell icon for notifications to stay up to date with those!
- And there are more exciting plans and things in the works once I get rolling with all of the above and see how it all fits into the big picture I’m imagining.
I always appreciate your thoughts, please leave a comment here or feel free to DM me on Instagram @katekosaya and tell me what you’d like to see more of!
The post 2018 appeared first on Lublyou.