Aluminium Composite Panel consists of a thermoplastic compound core sandwich between two pre-painted or brushed steel effect Aluminium sheets.
Bonding of the aluminium and the core is
achieved by both chemical and mechanical action, this giving exceptional bond integrity.
White, Red, Black, Blue, Green, Brushed Steel (Butler), Silver (Metallic)
2500 x 1250 | 3050 x 1500 (sheet size depending on finish)
• The special aluminium panel alloy offers increased corrosion resistance and advantages in
• The super polyester lacquer guarantees ideal printing properties, for screen as well as for
• The black PE Core with UV blocker increases the UV resistance (compared to a bright core
• Despite its light weight, ACP offers high rigidity and perfect flatness, also within thin sheets
• Excellent exterior stability within a range of temperatures from -50 to + 80°C and minor
• ACP is environmentally friendly and is fully recyclable
• For the same rigidity, ACP 3mm thick weights 2 times less than 10mm PVC foam sheet.
• For furniture
• For shop fronts
• For bars, discos and hotels
• Digital & Screen Printing
• Manufacture of point of sales displays
• Industrial applications
Engineering properties :
1.Thickness of Aluminium skin 0.20mm
2.Tensile strength Rm≥260Mpa
3.Elongation A 50≥6%
4.Modulus of elasticity E=70000Mpa
Linear thermal expansion
Can be used between -50°C to + 80°C, the linear thermal expansion is of 0.024mm/m/°C which means 1mm/m for a thermal difference of 40°C.
FOR BEST SERVICES OF INTERIOR DESIGNING IN GORAKHPUR AND NEARBY, CONTACT GORAKHPUR INTERIOR BY BELOW DETAILS
Near Shivam Garden Marriage Lawn,
EMAIL: [email protected]
The post Aluminium Composite Panel(ACP) appeared first on Gorakhpur Interior.