Designing your kitchen, bath or bar area can bring about various concerns involving style, visual appeal, and ergonomic functionality. Each answered question directly effects another question, making the design checklist ever-growing. For example, "If I choose dark cabinets in my kitchen, what kind of countertop will match?", "If I go with Stainless Steel appliances, which sink should I get?" As you can tell, the list goes on, and designing your home can turn into quite the process.
Let's start with the basics, and determine which metal will best suit your home: copper or stainless steel.
As you progress through the design process, selecting between Copper and stainless steel will inevitably be one of the most important decisions for your kitchen, bath, or bar. Take a look at both of the Havens sinks below, each one displaying it's own characteristics and features.
- Naturally ages to give the sink a unique look, which changes over time.
- Antimicrobial properties allow the copper to kill harmful microbes in less than two hours, which makes for a cleaner food prep area.
- Self-healing patina allows the finish to restore itself regardless of what the metal is exposed to (acidic foods, abrasive cleaners, metal pots and pans).
- Extremely durable, heavy duty 14 gauge metal. Copper is one of the oldest metals known to man.
- Made from USA melted 99.9% pure copper (the highest quality copper available).
- Very easy to clean and maintain. All that is needed for cleaning is a soapy sponge.
- No need to dry or wax the sink after using it, the copper restores itself.
Stainless Steel Sinks
- Metal doesn't change over time and maintains the same appearance
- Crafted using heavy duty 14 gauge Stainless Steel
- Visually compliments a modernistic or contemporary designed kitchen
- Extremely resilient to acidic foods, abrasive cleaners and metal pots.
- Very easy to clean and maintain (a soapy sponge will do the trick).
- Made from USA melted 99.9% pure stainless steel (the highest quality stainless available).
The full Collection of Havens Copper and Stainless Steel Sinks can be found using this link: Havens Metal