I think it’s high time for a recipe, don’t you? Today I’m sharing a recipe for Cheese Onion Muffins and I got it from recipes.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Stir in cheese and green onions. Make a well in center of mixture. Whisk together egg, milk, and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
Bake at 375° for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans immediately, and serve warm. ENJOY!
The post Cheese Onion Muffins appeared first on Kim McDougal.