If you’re looking for a romantic dinner idea for Valentine’s Day, I’ve come up with one I love! Pick up some Bertolli sauces from Sam’s Club. These Tuscan inspired sauces are both affordable and delicious, and will help make your dinner date unforgettable.
And when Valentine’s Day ends, know that Bertolli comes in a selection of flavors at Sam’s, so you can recreate this date night at home anytime you want! Find the full recipe at the bottom of this post.
Start by making the Meatballs. Then pour the sauce on the bottom of the pan. I love Bertolli® Tomato & Basil, because it is 100% organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.
Make sure to cook meatball through, see below:
While the meatballs are cooking, grab your spiralizer, and get your zucchini ready (view my image below)
Make sure to grate fresh parm cheese on top to finish it off:
- Homemade Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound of lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 C. fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 C. breadcrumbs
- splash of milk (more or less)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 jars of Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce *find it at Sam's Club
- 3-4 medium zucchini
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- Directions -#1. Combine the ingredients with the 1 pound of meat and mix well, using your hands. Roll the meatballs mixture into 2" size meatballs.#2. In a large pot or dutch oven, pour the Bertolli 5 Cheese Pasta Sauce into the bottom and gently place the meatballs in the sauce 1 at a time (see photo).#3. Simmer on medium heat for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally and allowing the meatballs to cook all the way through (see photo). Once the meatballs and sauce are heated through, turn down on low.#4. Spiral the zucchini into Zoodles and set aside.#5. Heat the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic in large saucepan. Add in the zoodles and saute on medium/high heat for 10-15 minutes. You want the zoodles heated through and tender but not mushy.#6. Once the zoodles are heated through, add the meatballs and sauce on top. Serve with fresh grated parmesan cheese and garlic bread on the side.*Makes approximately 4 servings.
What are your favorite Bertolli sauce recipes?
- krystal says: (click to read)
Homemade Meatballs & Zoodles (Perfect for Valentine’s Day!) is Copyright © 2011 CuckooForCouponDeals.com (you can call us CCD). If this content is not in your news reader, it makes the page you are viewing an infringement of the copyright. )
This post first appeared on Cuckoo For Coupon Deals - Kmart Coupons - Printable Coupons - Grocery Coupons, please read the originial post: here