Today, I bring you a Jar of Love Sweet Friend Card for the Paper Craft Crew newest challenge. So, yes, it’s Wednesday and that means I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for a new Card Sketch Challenge! Check out this weeks sketch as well as the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Monday, August 29th, at 9:00 PM EST.
Jar of Love Sweet Friend Card
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #208 – Card Sketch
I love sketches! Creating sketches for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog is one of my favorite activities. Sometimes it can be a real challenge to create a unique, fresh sketches. This week is definitely a favorite sketch of mine. It is fun! Most of all, they help get the creative juices flowing.
As I began creating this weeks card, I couldn’t help but be drawn to the Jar of Love Stamp Set. A dark background with splashes of bright yellow create the perfect dark palette to showcase the jar and sentiment.
This card just makes me cherish warm, summer evenings! The Jar of Love Bundle sets the tone for a sweet, friend card. Meanwhile, I created a beautiful summer evening by using the background stamp from the Perpetual Calendar Photopolymer Stamp Set with Dapper Denim Classic Ink and Crushed Curry.
Sunny Girl Scraps Tips, Tricks & Techniques:
- Save 10% when you purchase the Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies together as a bundle!
- The Handle was stamped with Smoky Slate, the Jar is stamped with Dapper Denim and then I stamped the bow with Flirty Flamingo. All elements were perfectly cut out by using the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits dies.
- Looking for a fun way to add a sentiment? Maybe you don’t have a punch handy? A fun technique is to cut small strips, stamp your sentiment and tear the words off in strips.
- Pin it! The photo below features key products from today’s Jar of Love Sweet Friend card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my “Pam’s Stamp It Tips” board on Pinterest.
- Want more ideas? Here’s another card I previously shared also created with the Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. Original details and supply list are here.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch
So, here is this weeks Card Sketch from the Paper Craft Crew.
Remember, card sketches are a great way to kickstart your creative juices when you have a creative mental block. Now, don’t wait but go visit the Paper Craft Crew and create a card inspired by this weeks Card Sketch and post to the blog!
To purchase the products used on this beautiful project, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used.
I also invite you to pin my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery. Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
I’m actively building my Stampin’ Up! team and invite you to join the Sunny Craftin’ Crew! We are a group that loves having fun, creating and doing what we love with Paper Crafting – we are spread out across the United States and around the globe (Military Downline). Some of us are Business Demo’s and some are Hobby Demo’s… I love having both on my team. Now is an especially GREAT time to join. Feel free to email me if you have questions or click HERE to join my team today!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
Place an ORDER TODAY by clicking on the items shown in my Product Supply List!