CITYBIRDS Power Tower Review (400LBS)
This Dip Station, Pull Up Bar for Home Gym Strength Training looks to be a very sturdy and solid free standing pull up bar station and it can take the weight rated at 400Lbs.
For 20 years, CITYBIRDS, have been designing and producing fitness equipment. The key to their products is their focus on the functionality, design and technology of their products to let the user get more effective results.
CITYBIRDS Power Tower is an extremely versatile exercise equipment, which is precision-designed to define and tone the upper body and develop strong back muscles and abs.
With this fantastic dip workout station, you can do exercises like pull-ups, chin-ups, tricep dips, push-ups, vertical leg raises, knee raises and more. The power tower provides a gym-quality and whole-body workout, which all can enjoy, perfect for fat-burning and muscle training. It is the ideal equipment for home fitness.
Sportsroyal has recently been rebranded as CITYBIRDS promising superior customer service and quality product.
- Sturdy Construction – Comes with a 14-gauge heavy square steel frame constructed with scratch-resistant coat finish, our dip station can hold riders weight up to 400lbs and withstand long term use.
- Double Stability – Our power tower owns 43.2’’ long-size H-shape base. The long base provides more loading points. 8 support points are formed by the extended steel, which increases the contact area and provides double stability.
- Multi-function Equipment – It is a multi-functional dip station that supports vertical knee raise, push-ups, dips as well as pull-ups, which help tone and target your arms, core, shoulders, chest, and back for a stronger upper body.
- Ergonomic Design – Humanized design with PU pads for elbow protection and the armrest of this dip station is slightly inclined 10 degrees towards the inside to prevent the elbow from slipping off.
- 4 Gear Regulation Height – The height of pull up bar can be adjusted from 64.56″ to 88.18″, in order to fit for all body type while doing exercises at home, office.
- 7 Levels Backrest Adjustment – 7 adjustable holes(1.2″-6.7″) in the supporting tube, this power tower’s back cushion can be adjusted before and after based on the people size.
“This is a very solid power tower for the money. I purchased this mainly because I needed the height adjustment for the chin-up bar since we have a short ceiling.” – Chris (Amazon purchaser)
Citybirds Power Tower Review
- Easy to assemble
- It’s light enough that you can move it around with ease or adjust it some if need be.
- Good seller response to any issues
- Overall, it is very sturdy. Very good quality.
- Took me a good hour to assemble. Mostly because the instructions make it difficult to identify which screws and bolts to use where.
- Everything feels sturdy and great quality, but a little quality control issue. One of the holes was not drilled/punched out and I had to try drilling them myself.
- Instructions manual could be better. Not bad build quality
- This product was not complete when delivered. I have to go and buy remaining bolts and nuts to finish assembling.
Compare the Citybirds Power Tower with other free-standing Pull Up Bar and Dip Stations. We are continually reviewing the most popular (and not so popular) Pull Up Bars on the market. Click to see more comparisons
The CITYBIRDS Power Tower looks to be good value for the money spent. It’s not as solid as the equipment you would find in your local gym but then again it’s not as expensive.
For you home gym it’s perfect.
You may find some issues with missing bolts and washers but the seller will rectify these quickly. The reviews on amazon have highlights this as a bit of a propblem but the seller always gets it sorted out quickly.
Value for money. Keeping in mind this is designed for the home gym, it’s a good solid piece of equipment that can be easily set up and you’re on your way.
My rating is 4.3 Stars