Orange Jello Salad with Cottage Cheese is a fun and fruity addition to your next picnic or BBQ.
This Orange Jello Salad with Cottage Cheese is a family favorite. Someone in my extended family will make it to bring to all family functions. It is so easy, and comes together quickly. It’s so easy that we teach the young kids how to make it so they feel like they are contributing to family functions when they make it.
What you’ll need to make Orange Jello Salad with Cottage Cheese:
- Cottage Cheese
- Mandarin Oranges
- Package of Orange Jell-O
- Pineapple Tidbits
- Whipped Topping
First you will add your Orange Jell-O and Cottage Cheese into the bowl and mix until the Jell-O has dissolved.
Next, add in the pineapple tidbits and the mandarine oranges. Mix well.
Last, add in the whipped topping and mix well.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 1 large package of Orange Jello
- 1 24 oz carton of Cottage Cheese
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits, well drained (I use the tidbits)
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 16 oz carton of Cool Whip
- Mix orange Jello and cottage cheese together until the Jello has dissolved into the cottage cheese.
- Add pineapple and mandarine oranges and stir in.
- Add the Cool Whip and mix all together until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so it can firm up.
I always plan on making a lot for family gatherings, so I use the large size of all the ingredients. If you are planning on making this for a smaller group, just use the smaller size of Jell-O, and everything else. This recipe is really easy to scale down.
Hope you enjoy this one as much as we do.
Here are some other salad recipes you may like:
Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Lemon Tarragon Pasta Salad with Chicken
Spinach Tortellini Salad
The post Orange Jello Salad with Cottage Cheese appeared first on The Crafting Chicks.