Let’s start with Healthy Dinner Ideas. It’s that busy time of year with sports and music lessons after school. I hate to say it, but sometimes our dinner suffers, how about at your house? Here are 20 great solutions to our packed full weeknights. Hope they help you too!
Fast and Easy Healthy Dinner Ideas
1. Full of healthy ingredients, this Sweet Pineapple Chicken Quinoa Salad doesn’t disappoint!
2. I’m pretty lucky my kids love cooked broccoli. I might just have to try this 12-Minute Chicken and Broccoli soon!
3. Quick and easy recipe to keep your tummies full when you’re super busy! This Easy Tuscan Bean Soup looks divine!
4. The Skinny BBQ Chicken Pizza has a secret ingredient for the crust! Sounds fantastic and super healthy!
5. Ever wonder what to do with all those zucchinis popping up from your garden? Try this Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake for a low-carb, gluten-free meal!
6. Buffalo Chicken Wraps are quick to make and are a great meal for the entire family!
7. Easy Lime Chicken is perfect for a busy week night! Doesn’t take long to have a yummy dinner!
8. This only takes 15 minutes to make and you’ll love the results! This 15 Minute Beef and Broccoli remind me of our favorite takeout store but looks even healthier!
9. These Crispy Black Bean Tacos are a great way to get your nutrients and still enjoy the delicious taste of tacos!
10. This BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato reminds me of the delicious potato bar I had at my brother’s house this past weekend. Love how easy and delicious potatoes are! And budget friendly too!
11. 4 ingredients make this the perfect weeknight meal! Try this Meatball Sub Bubble Up Bake soon. I know I will!
12. Taking 20 minutes from start to finish, these Easy Chicken Fajitas are sure to be a hit! I know my family loves stuff like this. Gotta try this one!
13. Healthy and inexpensive to make, this Skinny Beef Casserole is the perfect recipe for a hungry family!
14. I hate to admit it, but we definitely eat our fair share or spaghetti at this house. I’m thinking my kids would be forever grateful if I switched things up and made this Million Dollar Spaghetti instead!
15. This Cheesy Taco Casserole has plenty of flavors in it to be delicious and also super easy to make. Guaranteed to be a favorite!
16. This Lasagna Soup is an easy and delicious way to still enjoy lasagna, perfect for a cold winter day!
17. Yum Yum these Chicken Pot Pies are a favorite at our house, but always so full of calories. I’m excited to find this low-calorie version!
18. We had something similar at our favorite restaurant last week, instead of eating our usual pasta we opted for the more healthy zucchini noodles and it was actually delicious! Get the details for Zucchini Spaghetti here.
19. One of my favorite meals, this Chicken Salad in a Crockpot won’t take much to make delicious! Perfect for a busy night!
20. Cream Cheese Chicken Quesadillas are a great meal to mix up when short on time and ingredients. Doesn’t take much!
Ah, I’m so excited to get some new ideas. My kids (and husband) will be happy too!
Healthy Dinner Ideas
The post 20 Easy & Healthy Weeknight Dinner Ideas appeared first on How Does She.