This weeks card features only the Botanical Bliss Stamp Set along with the Celebrate You Thinlits. I’m absolutely in LOVE with how this card turned out. It’s soft and feminine. I’ve also added some metallic touches.
To play along with the Paper Craft Crew Challenge, click HERE! You’ll also find additional inspiration from the design team. The Challenge ends on Tuesday, July 17, 2018, at 1:00 PM EST.
Botanical Bliss Amazing Friend Card
Celebrate You Thinlits
I’m still at the lake and having a wonderful time. On Monday evening, I went fishing with my dad. I even out-fished him 7 to 0! Yes, I caught 6 Crappies and 1 Sunny that were keepers. I’m looking forward to having a fish fry probably next week. Hopefully, dad and I will be able to get out on the lake and catch a few more fish.
SunnyGirlScraps Stampin’ Tips & More:
- The card base is Petal Pink Cardstock!
- On the card base, you’ll add a Crumb Cake base layer. The measurement is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- You will then create the main top layer with Whisper White Cardstock. The measurement is 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Next, die cut a medium Stitched Shape Square using the Stitched Shape Framelits.
- Along the bottom right edge of the square, you’ll stamp the floral images. To stamp the floral, use the Stampin’ Write Markers and color the petals with Petal Pink and the leaves with Soft Sea Foam. Huff, or breath heavy, then stamp immediately.
- Adhere the Rose Metallic Thread to the back of the stamped square.
- Now, adhere the Gold Mini Sequins behind the Rose Metallic Thread.
- Next, adhere a 3/4″ strip of Soft Sea Foam 6″x 6″ designer series paper stack with the ends punched using the Triple Banner Punch.
- Layer the stamped square with Stampin’ Dimensionals over a Crumb Cake Square that is die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Using the Celebrate You Thinlits, die cut the “Amazing” from Petal Pink cardstock and adhere to the bottom third of the stamped square using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- You will then stamp the “friend” with Crumb Cake Classic Ink, using the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, on a thin strip of Whisper White cardstock. I then hand cut the ends at a diagonal.
- Adhere the “friend” to the bottom right corner of the stamped square while slightly overlapping the “amazing”.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, now attach the stamped square to the Crumb Cake square and adhere to the card front.
- Finally, randomly adhere three of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
This week the Paper Craft Crew has another sketch challenge. I love sketches because they are a great way to help you out of a rut or to try something new. Sketches are also great if you are struggling with ideas or need a fresh approach to creating cards. You can also use card sketches for inspiration when creating scrapbook pages.
Now, I encourage you to play along and create a project inspired by the sketch. Sketch PCC298 is a wonderful, clean and simple sketch that is great for getting your creative juices flowing.
Again, play along with the Paper Craft Crew today. Create a project then post to your blog or your social media venue of choice. Once posted, add the link to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog.
To help you find additional inspiration, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples. I challenge you to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project inspired by this weeks challenge.
- Order 24/7… Place your order now! Click HERE!
- Purchase products shared today by clicking on the items below or by visiting my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store.
- Don’t forget, if ordering less than $150.00 then use the monthly Hostess Code: NCQ4PDFT
Project Supply List
- Click on the products below to shop online specifically for that item.
- Love Paper Crafting? Getting a discount?
- Joining the Sunny Craftin’ Crew and Stampin’ Up! is the BEST DEAL of all!
- The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE Stampin’ Bundle.
- Interested in starting a business or are you a Hobby Stamper? There’s no risk! Do it for FUN! Do it for YOU! Hobby Stampers are always welcome to join the CREW!
- I’m here to help you get started!
- And, for that reason, contact me today to learn more or click on the Join My Team to get started.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
The post PCC 298: Botanical Bliss Amazing Friend Card appeared first on SunnyGirlScraps | Sharing the JOY of Paper Crafting.