Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade is quite frankly irresistible. If you have never tried one, and you are near a Chick-Fil-A, I would highly recommend that you go there and try one.
Chick-Fil-A is one of America's favorite drive-thru restaurants. The chicken sandwiches are amazing, the waffle fries are very unique, and the Chick-Fil-A Sauce is one of the best sauces ever. Their food is always fresh, and hot. Which easily separates it from many restaurant drive-thrus.
If you have never tried one of their Frosted Lemonades are you are certainly missing out. It combines the perfect amount of sweet and tartness that has ever hit your mouth. This creamy shake will knock out that hankering you have for something sweet.
Many recipes online have you making this with homemade lemonade (which I adore), and ice cream. For me, this recipe is a little better when you use a frozen lemonade concentrate. Why the lemonade concentrate? I think you can get a thicker shake without sacrificing any of the lemonade flavors that make this frosted lemonade stand out above the crowd.
If you are like me, I love Chick-Fil-A, but sometimes I want them on a Sunday, so I have to make a copycat recipe if I want some Chick-Fil-A right now.
The post Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade appeared first on Restaurant Recipes - Popular Restaurant Recipes you can make at Home: Copykat.com.
- Looking for Krogers fluffy frosting. They have two kinds, but ... by carole coushaine
- Thank you for your recipe request. I am sorry, I don't have ... by Stephanie
- Thank you for posting this! I visited Chick-fil-A for the first ... by Sate
- I am looking for Apple bread pudding souffle from Papadeaix ... by Dena Melton
- Burger King Lucky Charms Milkshake
- Red Robin Screaming Zombie Drink
- James Coney Island Juicy Lucy
This post first appeared on Restaurant Recipes - Popular Restaurant Recipes Yo, please read the originial post: here