Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 8 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 8 2020 Answers
- Sport scaring hero badly
- Move swiftly in one's life's work
- Eat — but not seriously we hear
- Line penned by novelist? I shouldn't think so!
- Kind newspaper boss put in order
- Great boxer from Australia
- Shellfish with physical strength by the sound of it
- Mix up clothes with French article
- Clever animal seen by daughter
- Garment not entirely tiptop on chorister
- Craft needed for a game with pencil and paper
- TV doctor gets a call to stop
- Chum has filter tips and I object
- Brawl in wood to obtain payment
- Indian garment used by impresario
- Stay with leader of group in ship
- Paint for example good racing boat
- A pal with monk's garb almost in emirate
- Write your name on letters for director
- Female ordered hat and close-fitting dress
- US city one beginning to recognise artist
- Sindy may be Guy's companion
- Stockings used by firemen?
The post Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 8 2020 Answers appeared first on BestCrosswordsAnswers.com.