Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 2 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 2 2019 Answers
- Roman consul in company accepting cooked rice
- Her Majesty comes back with something boring or something infuriating
- Where to put flowers when you have retired?
- One drip oddly may be involved
- Vessel carrying a Royal Navy hooter
- Poem found after graduate goes back home
- Sun hats do disguise many
- Spurious marsh seen by American
- Coin found by soldier retreating from base
- I caught bird going round lettuce
- Kind of store providing binder?
- Smelly person not starting to mess about
- German composer half-drunk?
- Uphill struggles for a hundred members?
- Entertainment provided by bare act?
- Back in Hanoi daring to send a message
- Clear up former flat
- Travelled on back of bronco here?
- Seeing need for change they grant wishes
- Really enjoying abandoned Irish glen
- Disgusting old boy with part in play
- Sailor in southern city having rest day
- Member of the orchestra who's a bit too boisterous?
- Economist following poet in town
- Colour one may be putting on
- More pleasant resort on river
The post Best Daily Cryptic Crossword May 2 2019 Answers appeared first on BestCrosswordsAnswers.com.