Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 1 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 1 2019 Answers
- Being there have a ball a couple of hours before midnight?
- Braille translation for a politician
- Cider-making device seen in the newspapers?
- Short dog with a little tail
- Two instruments for sailors' dance
- Poor sample of trees
- Cleryman moved diagonally
- After restraint certain to get cover again
- Chief supporter
- Stroll round Minehead having the power
- Disturbance resolved in court
- The dogs ran wild being wilful
- The colour of fresh bream
- Mormon's end by salt lake
- The naval hero is in the hold
- Part of book taken out in theatre!
- Care for teacher is head's part
- Girl going by jet or prison van
- Knot for fastening a leg of mutton?
- After bad scare finish climb again
- Page bound to be easily bent
- Conservative upset by doctor's decay
- Being sorry destroy force
- Repeat what is said in the newspaper?
The post Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 1 2019 Answers appeared first on BestCrosswordsAnswers.com.