Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 9 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 9 2018 Answers
- Send back clock?
- Work in car construction revealing source of oil
- Put on the ground perhaps as specified
- State without a highway? Not entirely
- Cub Scouts get ready for holiday
- Slip out in time for show
- Fighting may make rebel tingle
- Bishop nearly converted by cajoling talk
- Still finding some mythical monsters
- Outlaw with good report
- Sorting out any hitch or bloomer
- Drinker may use this bedding on a farm
- Partly eaten chips or fish
- Long walk from public transport beginning to pall
- Examination of Roman numerals interrupting dinner?
- North African up in space
- Prisoner made to pay penalty in prison?
- Well-rounded fruit apple core
- Madam Antoinette somewhat unyielding
- Doctor Who following teams not the main event
- After a dance composing sad songs
- Great joy when family member doesn't start
- Acknowledgement that may be jolly?
- Equal game
- Agreement uniting Pennsylvania and Connecticut
The post Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 9 2018 Answers appeared first on BestCrosswordsAnswers.com.