SUIZAN, a Japanese model, creates the very best high quality Japanese hand instruments.
With a historical past of over one hundred years, all the processes are accomplished in considered one of Japan’s cities recognized for their craftsmanship: Sanjō in Niigata prefecture.
That is why our merchandise are extremely appreciated by many woodworkers.
One of many Japanese Tools
There are a few variations between Western instruments and Japanese instruments.
In lots of instances, Japanese instruments are lighter and easier than Western ones as a result of Japanese instruments are minimally designed and there’s no pointless waste.
These days, the Japanese instruments has develop into a well-liked software in woodcrafting around the globe on account of its top quality.
This can be a Japanese Kanna
SUIZAN’s kanna is a small kanna that has one blade.
It’s merely composed of the kanna-dai (picket physique) and the kanna-mi (blade).
One blade kannas are mild to make use of and leads to lovely surfaces.
HOW TO USE
1. Holde kanna with each arms and pull in the direction of you.
2. As your physique weight strikes, pull the kanna in the direction of you on the similar time. There isn’t any want to use extra energy.
HOW TO ADJUST THE BLADE
- When you’re taking out the blade, use a hammer to frivolously hit the highest corners of the physique.
When both the appropriate or left aspect of the blade protrude an excessive amount of, flippantly faucet on the identical aspect because the protruding blade
- When putting the blade, gently faucet the highest of the blade with a hammer. The blade ought to be protruding round zero.05～zero.2㎜.
Though the Japanese aircraft shouldn’t be a hard device to make use of, please remember that if
– you’re pulling in the other way because the grain path
– the blade is protruding an excessive amount of
there’s a risk that the aircraft won’t work well.HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE PLANE: Expertise flat and clean wood like by no means earlier than. After utilizing this aircraft, there will not be any want for sandpapering the wood!
FEEL THE JAPANESE CULTURE: To be able to use this aircraft, you’ll have to use it by pulling it in the direction of you – a way that originated in Japan. Expertise the tradition and check out one thing a bit of totally different.
MADE IN JAPAN: The product’s planning all the best way to assembling is completed in Tsubame-Sanjō in Niigata prefecture, a city recognized for their craft making custom.
Blade Width: 42mm / Physique Measurement: 6inch x 2inch x 1.5inch / Weight: zero.40lb
This post first appeared on Woodworking Made Easy - Tips, Projects, Plans And Video, please read the originial post: here