The advantages of a 750+ Gmat score are many. First, even though Median Scores in all the top Business Schools in the world hover in the low 700s, a 750+ score is well above any of these median scores, and is a reassuring metric to have in the bag. In addition, it is a great morale boost early on in your application cycle.
However, this is not always easy; it needs very systematic Preparation. When you join whichever of our preparation programs works best for you, you will be trained in achieving an aspirational score – be it 740, 760 or 780, we have hundreds of achievers in the past few years, alone. Today, we reveal a few of the first steps we’ll take you through, as you prepare to join their exclusive club:
- Use your destination as your motivation: You’re not giving the GMAT casually. You’re doing it because it will help you become one of the business leadership elite of tomorrow, because it will open the door to all your Dream careers and help you land all your dream jobs. Constantly remind yourself of this, and use this fact to help you ace your GMAT. It can carry you through many difficult rounds of preparation.
- Use sessions with your coach to make practice efficient: Working out practice tests in a realistically simulated environment is the best way to perform on Test Day, but make sure you get better from test to test, instead of giving a large number of tests as a placebo. Work with your coach closely to analyze your performance by topic and format, and to work on improvements.
- Meet a community of like minded people: Nothing is as good as interacting with people who want the same thing as you – it spurs you on to greater feats of excellence.
- Evaluate yourself: You should always know where you stand – you should know the answer to the question – If I took the GMAT today, would I cross 750? We can help you there, too!
- Get a customized plan: You are special, and we understand that. You need to prepare based on your strengths and weaknesses, and that’s what we guarantee you; something that is tailored for you, rather than something mass produced for pretty much anyone.
Now that we have discussed how exactly you can get to the global Business School of your dreams, why don’t you schedule an appointment at the nearest Jamboree centre, and get on the fast track? All the best!
This post first appeared on Jamboree Education – GMAT | GRE | SAT Prep Test & Tips, please read the originial post: here