Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2015 will be conducted in May 2015. Eamcet is organized by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) in affiliation with Jahawarlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). EAMCET is an entrance exam through which various universities of Andhra Pradesh give admission to students in courses related to medical, engineering and agriculture.
EAMCET 2015 Application Form
EAMCET Application forms will be available in the official website. Candidates are supposed to register themselves via official website and no other medium of registration, except online, will be accepted by AP EAMCET. Application forms will be most probably out in February. Registration process is in two parts, first being, form filling formality. In this candidates are supposed to fill in every (as asked by EAMCET) detail correctly. The details should be updated and authentic. Incorrect details may lead to discardation of candidate’s application form.
Phase two of registration process is related to payment of application fee. Candidates can pay fees via Debit/ Credit Card or they can use AP e-Seva online center/AP online center/ Mee Seva online center.
Candidates who wish to make changes in their application form, after it is being submitted, should report to EAMCET regional center. Certificates will be required for rectification process and if EAMCET committee is satisfied only then the required changes will be made. Otherwise the application will be dismissed.
EAMCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to properly read the laid down eligibility criteria by AP EAMCET, before applying for the exam. Candidates should fill the application form only if they are sure that they fulfill entire criteria, otherwise filling of form will be a waste of time because candidates (not fulfilling eligibility criteria) will be disqualified.
Criteria for EAMCET 2015
- Must have Indian Nationality or should be a Person of India [POI] or Overseas Citizen o India Card Holder [OCI]
- Minimum age limit is 16 years [as on 31st December 2014]
- Should be a beholder of class XII pass certificate form a recognized board [or any other equivalent certificate for recognized authority]
- Combination of subjects in class XII should be: Physics, Maths and Chemistry/ Biology
- Minimum percentage of 45% by General and of 45% for SC/ST is required to write EAMCET.
EAMCET 2015 Exam PatternEAMCET exam patter is very simple. Total of 160 questions of Physics, Chemistry and Maths are to solved by candidate. No negative marking is done for wrong answer and for each correct answer candidate will be rewarded 1 marks each. Question paper is available in two language, English and Telugu. But, only in Hyderabad center candidates receive the liberty to write EAMCET in Urdu.
EAMCET 2015 Cut OffOne can participate in Counselling round only if they have scored minimum required marks/cut off, as determined EAMCET. Cut off is always decided by EAMCET committee and it is declared only after exam.
EAMCET 2015 Document VerificationCounselling round and document verification round may or may not happen jointly, depending on the policies of AP EAMCET. Document verification is as important as any other round. Even if the candidate scores high marks in written exam or do well in counselling they can be disqualified on the basis of dissatisfactory of incomplete document.
Documents Required for EAMCET 2015
- Birth certificate
- Category certificate
- Certificate stating income of parent
- Admit Card
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card of SSC or equivalent
- Resident proof
- PH, NCC, sports or any other special category certificates
AP EAMCET 2015 Counselling ProcessIn the counselling round candidates expound their College/ University priority in descending order. Depending on the seat vacancies and priority of candidate college is allotted to them.
Counselling of EAMCET 2015 is carried out as
- Certificates authentication is done
- Filling of options is done
- Online entry of desired choices
- Locking or fixing up the choices
- Allotment of seat as per the ranking.
- Reporting to College and Fee Payment to end the process.
- Academic Qualification:-
10+2 in Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.Application Fee:-
- Rs. 250/- for Engineering.
- Rs. 250/- for Agriculture and Medical.
- Rs. 500/- for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical.
- Tentative dates to Remember:-
- Notification Date:- February 2015
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application form:- February 2015
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee:- April 2015
- Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate:- April 2015
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-:- April 2015
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- :- April 2015
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-:- May 2015
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-:- May 2015
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org:- May 2015
- Date of Examination:- May 2015.