The CA Intermediate exam is held for those aspiring Chartered Accountants who have cleared the first level of examinations – the CA Foundation or Common Proficiency Test (CPT). Similar to the CA Foundation, the Intermediate exams are held twice in a year, usually in the months of May and November.
As an assessment of your final acumen and prowess in the subject, the CA Intermediate is the last of the long climb in the road to becoming qualified and certified CA. Every candidate wants to clear this exam in the first Attempt itself. This is a task that’s difficult but not totally impossible. A combination of good planning, aptitude, and hard work can help win the battle in the first try.
Take a look at some helpful tips that you can use to clear CA Intermediate in your First Attempt:
- Do away with distractions – You know what you are in for when you signed up for this. Any professional certification like CA immediately implies dedication and the best investment of one’s time and energy. For the tenure of your studying and practicing for CA, it’s really important to do away with all distractions. This does not mean having any recreation or break at all – but indulgences like social media, television can make you waste time without getting much out of it could be ignored.
- Don’t Give Up or Give In – Your determination to move ahead each day is what will keep you positive and emotionally secure. While you may have family support, it is only when you truly don’t give up on yourself that you will see the real difference. Not being able to solve one question or not performing well in just one MTP doesn’t mean you begrudge your efforts. It’s a long struggle to not give in.
- Do Plan Right – Daily study is a must, for a minimum of two hours a day. Planning well ahead and not just before exams will help. Are you an early riser or the midnight oil burner? When can you handle theory and when the practical? How can you save on travel time, meal times and all the seconds of the day? How can you ensure good sleep? Planning yourself out will help you stay focused and study the 100% for the CA Intermediate exam.
- Do Review and Revise – At the end of each day, review what you have studied or practiced and then determine what you will do the next day. This keeps you optimistic since you’re putting in daily efforts. Secondly, keep enough days prior to exams, for revision.
- Don’t Compare Yourself to Others – Yes, thousands are appearing for the same exam. Yet, you are each unique. Stop comparing study schedules, portion completion, waking hours, etc. If you’re succeeding in practice papers, you’re doing ok. If not, relook at planning and work on yourself.
While these are few tips, they are relevant to the goal of completing CA Intermediate in the very first attempt. We wish you the best of luck!
The post 5 Tips to Help You Clear CA Intermediate in your First Attempt appeared first on Mittal Commerce Classes.