University Of Week – NSIA, New Zealand
When it comes to hospitality and Culinary Training, the North Shore International Academy or NSIA in New Zealand is a popular and esteemed Institution.This Institute was co-founded by Otto Groen QSM in 2001 and is one of the top colleges in New Zealand. Ever since its inception, this academic institution in the field of culinary training and hospitality has grown rapidly. It has won the Training Excellence Award hosted by The New Zealand National Culinary Fair 8 times. Today, it stands as one of the most celebrated government recognized hospitality and culinary training institute in the nation.
Reasons for you to study in New Zealand at NSIA
Study abroad consultants across the world state NSIA is well-known not only in New Zealand but across the globe for its excellent state-of-the-art facilities. Students get the opportunity to learn in real-life environments and the institute has a commercial kitchen, production kitchen, demonstration kitchen, wine and cocktail training unit, commercial restaurant and bar, coffee building unit and an extensive high standard library. The school also has well-developed computer laboratories and classrooms for students that are multifunctional in nature.The campus of this school is multi-cultural as there are students from over 30 nations studying here. International students receive a caring and friendly environment.
Career prospects after completion of the course
Students have bright career prospects after they complete their courses. The diploma in International Cookery and Patisserie is highly recognized in the nation. Students who complete this diploma have good chances of getting permanent residency in New Zealand. The college has a good placement cell called “Connect”. Students are able to get both part-time and full-time jobs from here. Connect has tie-ups with top restaurants and hotels across the nation. This is why students are able to get job placements without hassles at all once they have completed their courses in hospitality and culinary training.
Salient facts of NSIA in New Zealand
The following are some salient facts of NSIA for students to know-
- It is the largest school in New Zealand that specializes in culinary training and hospitality.
- NSIA has successfully placed more than 3000 students
- Best state-of-the-art facilities
- High standards of student achievements
- World class Faculty with global experience
- It is the only school where students can get a major double diploma in patisserie and cookery
- Has a dedicated career support team for students with a potent network and good connections in the hospitality & culinary industries.
- Online visa processing facilities available to students of New Zealand
- Real time training in its own fine dining restaurant for students
In short, the following are the top benefits of NSIA-
- It is an award- winning hospitality and culinary training institute in New Zealand
- You get an onsite training restaurant and café at your college
- Environmental “real-time facilities”
- Courses here are NZQA accredited
- Excellent student support services
- Dedicated world class Faculty
- Spacious commercial kitchens for training
- Industry and good network connections
The post Reasons for you to Study in New Zealand at NSIA University appeared first on Jubeerich :: Study Abroad Consultants.