Lead the way! Healthcare systems across the world aim to deliver quality, safe and effective care to the population. However, many systems face challenges of limited resources, changing healthcare needs and rapidly advancing technology. Our postgraduate courses in Health Administration will develop the practical leadership and management skills needed to address challenging issues in these changing healthcare environments, and to manage relationships with other service providers, consumers and policymakers.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to navigate the complexity of delivering and planning for services in a modern healthcare environment.It is designed for clinicians, managers and administrators who want to deliver high quality, safe and effective healthcare.
It is possible to exit this course with a Graduate Certificate in Health Administration or a Graduate Diploma in Health Administration once you have completed certain units.
2018 entry requirements for international students
International students: if you are studying in Australia on a student visa, you must study on-campus and full-time.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for one of our postgraduate coursework programs:
- Completed a bachelor degree awarded by a recognised tertiary institution. Some postgraduate courses may require a completed bachelor degree in a relevant field.Please note:
- Some graduate certificate courses may consider applicants with an appropriate level of significant work experience relevant to the field of study. Please refer to the specific course admission criteria to see if this is an entry option for your course.
- If you have completed a bachelor degree awarded by an overseas tertiary institution, we will assess your qualification to ensure it is comparable to the Australian bachelor degree level.
- English language competence [.pdf – 267 kB]
- Some postgraduate courses may have additional admission criteria such as certain course weighted averages obtained in the bachelor and relevant work experience. Refer to the information page specific to your course for more information.
The post Health Administration appeared first on ABROAD - STUDY, WORK & MIGRATE.